On the box, this BB cream is..
This all-day pearly bright skin BB Cream perfectly glides onto skin providing clear and bright complexion with a smooth, cotton-like powdery finish for flawless skin.From other sites I've been to, this BB cream is great for normal and oily skin.
[Directions] Apply Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit to all areas of the Face. Pat to finish.
I've also made a mini chart comparing MAC shades to Etude House shades:
- N02 Light Beige; lightest shade. Best for NW/NC 15-20
- W13 Natural Beige; light-medium shade. Best for NW/NC 25-30
- W24 Honey Beige; medium-medium shade. Best for NW/NC 30-35
- W15 Sand Beige; the darkest out off all shades, medium-medium tan Best for NW/NC 35-40
For the smell, there is a little over powering scent of cotton and a hint of floral. It's not a terrible scent; smells clean and fresh, but could be over powering for others.
Before and After: Coverage/Finish
Like I said before, a little goes a long way! One layer can easily give you medium coverage for dark marks and redness. Using a little more on problem areas can cover it completely. A concealer isn't really needed! I only used it to cover that awful blemish scar right under my nose, but a second layer of BB cream covered it pretty well nonetheless. My forehead looked a lot more smooth after this BB cream.
Word of warning; you have a dry patch, this BB cream makes it much more noticeable. I would not recommend this for people with dry skin or going through some dry patches.
Just like what the BB cream is, cotton, this finish is matte and powder like. My face looked so smooth and flawless after the BB cream. Unfortunately, I used a bit too much and my face felt a tad bit heavy. With the right amount, it usually feels like a second skin.
However, since I applied a bit more than I needed, my face did feel somewhat heavy, the most prominent areas was around my nose.
You might think I took three same pictures within one hour or so, but I didn't! This shows the passage of three, six, and nine hours and it produce very very minimal oil! Compared to the over BB creams I've reviewed, this BB cream released the least. I'm very happy that my face didn't have my oil on my face and this BB cream is really becoming one of my favorites.
- Missha Bloomer Primer
- Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB cream in W13
- Quo Blushing Pearl Cheek Palette's Bronzer
- ELF Tone Correcting Powder
- Bareminerals Mineral Veil 42940
- NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in Beige
- The Face Shop Lovely me:ex Blusher in Rose Cushion
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express waterproof mascara in Glam Black
- NYX Collection Noir Liquid Black Liner
- NYX Natural eyeshadow palette
- Tonymoly Cat Chu Wink Lipstick in 02 Pink Wink
If you are interested in getting this BB cream, please visit the recommended sellers page! It shows a list of all the sellers I trust and receive my beauty products from.