Something pretty for those feeling pretty.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB cream Review

For this round I will be doing a Etude House BB cream! This is the updated version of Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit; Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB cream SPF 30/ PA ++. For this review, the shade is W13 and for reference, I am MAC NC 20-25.

On the box, this BB cream is..
This all-day pearly bright skin BB Cream perfectly glides onto skin providing clear and bright complexion with a smooth, cotton-like powdery finish for flawless skin.
[Directions] Apply Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit to all areas of the Face. Pat to finish.
From other sites I've been to, this BB cream is great for normal and oily skin.

I've also made a mini chart comparing MAC shades to Etude House shades:
  • N02 Light Beige; lightest shade. Best for NW/NC 15-20
  • W13 Natural Beige; light-medium shade. Best for NW/NC 25-30
  • W24 Honey Beige; medium-medium shade. Best for NW/NC 30-35
  • W15 Sand Beige; the darkest out off all shades, medium-medium tan Best for NW/NC 35-40
You can find out more information about BB cream shades here. Also don't forget to check out other BB creams suited for your skin type at my BB/CC cream page!

Pictures

 










 



 



Consistency/Fragrant

 

 A little goes a long way for this BB cream! Just like the description, this BB cream blends extremely well. It's a bit creamy and super smooth on the skin.

For the smell, there is a little over powering scent of cotton and a hint of floral. It's not a terrible scent; smells clean and fresh, but could be over powering for others.

Before and After: Coverage/Finish


Like I said before, a little goes a long way! One layer can easily give you medium coverage for dark marks and redness. Using a little more on problem areas can cover it completely. A concealer isn't really needed! I only used it to cover that awful blemish scar right under my nose, but a second layer of BB cream covered it pretty well nonetheless. My forehead looked a lot more smooth after this BB cream.

Word of warning; you have a dry patch, this BB cream makes it much more noticeable. I would not recommend this for people with dry skin or going through some dry patches.

Just like what the BB cream is, cotton, this finish is matte and powder like. My face looked so smooth and flawless after the BB cream. Unfortunately, I used a bit too much and my face felt a tad bit heavy. With the right amount, it usually feels like a second skin.

 Performance

 

 With how the complete look looked, I really like this BB cream. My face looked so much better than when I woke up! When I came home, it still looked as great. My forehead and my cheeks is still smooth and flawless looking. The second layer on my problem areas didn't faded. My terrible blemish scar is still covered (hooray!). My face didn't look quite as matte; only a tiny bit shine on my T-Zone, which isn't too out of the ordinary. I'm usually already super oil face, but still looked flawless.

However, since I applied a bit more than I needed, my face did feel somewhat heavy, the most prominent areas was around my nose. 

Oiliness 


You might think I took three same pictures within one hour or so, but I didn't! This shows the passage of three, six, and nine hours and it produce very very minimal oil! Compared to the over BB creams I've reviewed, this BB cream released the least. I'm very happy that my face didn't have my oil on my face and this BB cream is really becoming one of my favorites.

Products used:

Face:

  • Missha Bloomer Primer
  • Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB cream in W13
  • Quo Blushing Pearl Cheek Palette's Bronzer
  • ELF Tone Correcting Powder
  • Bareminerals Mineral Veil 42940
  • NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in Beige
Cheeks:
  • The Face Shop Lovely me:ex Blusher in Rose Cushion
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express waterproof mascara in Glam Black
  • NYX Collection Noir Liquid Black Liner
  • NYX Natural eyeshadow palette
Lips:
  • Tonymoly Cat Chu Wink Lipstick in 02 Pink Wink
 
If you are interested in getting this BB cream, please visit the recommended sellers page! It shows a list of all the sellers I trust and receive my beauty products from.


-Crystal

 

4 comments :

  1. This BB cream is so awesome! I love the texture and the finish and also, the fact that it doesn't make my face shiny is just amazing ^_^ thanks for you review~ :)

    http://kimberleong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favorite BB creams in my collection! I love mattes! :)

      Delete
  2. Hy there ! This post is so helpful!
    Im using etude bright fit bb cream and it feels too heavy for me. I love the coverage but i dont like how my face looks like after maybe 4 hours. My face looks so oily. And im thinking maybe i shud change it to cotton fit. Was hesitate first before read your review. Because etude bb cream's price is quite expensive in my country. Do you have any other bb cream recommendation for oily skin ? :)

    Thanks love !

    xx
    Titany Shintamurti
    Magnificent-TITAN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found my post helpful!

      I do have more recommendations for oily skin. It can be found here.

      And you can find recommendations for combo, dry, and others here. It can also be found on the top of my menu bar labeled "BB/CC creams".

      Hope that helps you :)

      Delete

Something pretty for those feeling pretty.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB cream Review

Posted by Crystal at Wednesday, October 16, 2013
For this round I will be doing a Etude House BB cream! This is the updated version of Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit; Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB cream SPF 30/ PA ++. For this review, the shade is W13 and for reference, I am MAC NC 20-25.

On the box, this BB cream is..
This all-day pearly bright skin BB Cream perfectly glides onto skin providing clear and bright complexion with a smooth, cotton-like powdery finish for flawless skin.
[Directions] Apply Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit to all areas of the Face. Pat to finish.
From other sites I've been to, this BB cream is great for normal and oily skin.

I've also made a mini chart comparing MAC shades to Etude House shades:
  • N02 Light Beige; lightest shade. Best for NW/NC 15-20
  • W13 Natural Beige; light-medium shade. Best for NW/NC 25-30
  • W24 Honey Beige; medium-medium shade. Best for NW/NC 30-35
  • W15 Sand Beige; the darkest out off all shades, medium-medium tan Best for NW/NC 35-40
You can find out more information about BB cream shades here. Also don't forget to check out other BB creams suited for your skin type at my BB/CC cream page!

Pictures

 










 



 



Consistency/Fragrant

 

 A little goes a long way for this BB cream! Just like the description, this BB cream blends extremely well. It's a bit creamy and super smooth on the skin.

For the smell, there is a little over powering scent of cotton and a hint of floral. It's not a terrible scent; smells clean and fresh, but could be over powering for others.

Before and After: Coverage/Finish


Like I said before, a little goes a long way! One layer can easily give you medium coverage for dark marks and redness. Using a little more on problem areas can cover it completely. A concealer isn't really needed! I only used it to cover that awful blemish scar right under my nose, but a second layer of BB cream covered it pretty well nonetheless. My forehead looked a lot more smooth after this BB cream.

Word of warning; you have a dry patch, this BB cream makes it much more noticeable. I would not recommend this for people with dry skin or going through some dry patches.

Just like what the BB cream is, cotton, this finish is matte and powder like. My face looked so smooth and flawless after the BB cream. Unfortunately, I used a bit too much and my face felt a tad bit heavy. With the right amount, it usually feels like a second skin.

 Performance

 

 With how the complete look looked, I really like this BB cream. My face looked so much better than when I woke up! When I came home, it still looked as great. My forehead and my cheeks is still smooth and flawless looking. The second layer on my problem areas didn't faded. My terrible blemish scar is still covered (hooray!). My face didn't look quite as matte; only a tiny bit shine on my T-Zone, which isn't too out of the ordinary. I'm usually already super oil face, but still looked flawless.

However, since I applied a bit more than I needed, my face did feel somewhat heavy, the most prominent areas was around my nose. 

Oiliness 


You might think I took three same pictures within one hour or so, but I didn't! This shows the passage of three, six, and nine hours and it produce very very minimal oil! Compared to the over BB creams I've reviewed, this BB cream released the least. I'm very happy that my face didn't have my oil on my face and this BB cream is really becoming one of my favorites.

Products used:

Face:

  • Missha Bloomer Primer
  • Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB cream in W13
  • Quo Blushing Pearl Cheek Palette's Bronzer
  • ELF Tone Correcting Powder
  • Bareminerals Mineral Veil 42940
  • NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in Beige
Cheeks:
  • The Face Shop Lovely me:ex Blusher in Rose Cushion
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express waterproof mascara in Glam Black
  • NYX Collection Noir Liquid Black Liner
  • NYX Natural eyeshadow palette
Lips:
  • Tonymoly Cat Chu Wink Lipstick in 02 Pink Wink
 
If you are interested in getting this BB cream, please visit the recommended sellers page! It shows a list of all the sellers I trust and receive my beauty products from.


-Crystal

 

4 comments on " Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB cream Review "

Kimberley on January 13, 2014 at 1:27 AM said... [Reply]

This BB cream is so awesome! I love the texture and the finish and also, the fact that it doesn't make my face shiny is just amazing ^_^ thanks for you review~ :)

http://kimberleong.blogspot.com

Crystal on January 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM said... [Reply]

It's definitely one of my favorite BB creams in my collection! I love mattes! :)

Titany Shintamurti on March 7, 2014 at 2:01 AM said... [Reply]

Hy there ! This post is so helpful!
Im using etude bright fit bb cream and it feels too heavy for me. I love the coverage but i dont like how my face looks like after maybe 4 hours. My face looks so oily. And im thinking maybe i shud change it to cotton fit. Was hesitate first before read your review. Because etude bb cream's price is quite expensive in my country. Do you have any other bb cream recommendation for oily skin ? :)

Thanks love !

xx
Titany Shintamurti
Magnificent-TITAN

Crystal on March 7, 2014 at 7:36 PM said... [Reply]

I'm glad you found my post helpful!

I do have more recommendations for oily skin. It can be found here.

And you can find recommendations for combo, dry, and others here. It can also be found on the top of my menu bar labeled "BB/CC creams".

Hope that helps you :)

Post a Comment

© Always Feeling Pretty , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena